Healthe is attending the National Comp 2023 Conference in Las Vegas from September 20-22nd, and we hope to connect with you.
Attend an Educational Presentation
Healthe’s VP of Clinical Services, Silvia Sacalis, PharmD, BS, will cohost Post-Pandemic and Post-Opioid Crisis, What Are Today’s WC Medical Trends to Watch? on Thursday, September 21st at 12:30 PM PT in Session Room 2.
Dr Sacalis will co-present this session with Adam Seidner, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, The Hartford.
This educational presentation will discuss:
- Prescription drug trends emerging as the opioid bubble shrinks
- Rapid growth and applications in digital therapeutics
- Current specialty trends and management considerations
- Creating a safe work environment that considers factors such as medical marijuana use, age, and fitness for work
Pick Up Your Copy of RxInformer Magazine
Visit Healthe at booth #827 to grab a copy of the new Winter 2023/2024 edition of RxInformer magazine. This edition features in-depth articles and infographics on:
- The connection between injury and mental health
- AI applications in healthcare
- How psychedelics may impact mental health therapy
- Trends in DME
Stop by our booth and chat about the latest developments in workers’ comp!