For the fifth consecutive year, Healthesystems conducted the annual Workers’ Comp Industry Insights Survey in collaboration with Risk and Insurance® Magazine. Survey data was gathered in-person from attendees at the National Comp conference in Las Vegas in October 2022, as well as online.
Healthesystems is currently analyzing the data in detail and will soon publish a full report, but in the meantime, Risk & Insurance has published an article on the preliminary findings.
The article explores ten quick takeaways including:
- Health care provider or service shortages
- Medical price inflation
- Increasingly complex claims
- Workers’ comp litigation
- New workplace safety challenges
- Comorbidities and poor worker health
- Insurance industry labor shortage
- Increasing regulation and expanding coverage requirements
- Outdated technology and insufficient technology support
- Cybersecurity risks
For more information, read the article in full at Risk & Insurance.